How to load genomes into CoGe
You can load your own genome sequence, annotation, and quantitative data for use with CoGe's tools. These data may be kept private and shared with collaborators, or made fully public.
- Log into CoGe
- Go to your User Profile Page by clicking My Profile in the menu bar.
- Your profile page will look something like:
- Click Create -> Load Genome
- Follow this link for information on how to use LoadGenome.
- Note: Make sure your GFF file is in the correct format for CoGe: GFF ingestion
- If you get an error when accessing the CyVerse Data Store, make sure that CoGe has been added as a service to your CyVerse account: https://user.cyverse.org