Here you can find a list of references to be cited whenever using a CoGe tool.
- Lyons E, Freeling M (2008) How to usefully compare homologous plant genes and chromosomes as DNA sequences. The Plant Journal 53:661-673
- Lyons, E., Pedersen, B., Kane, J., Alam, M., Ming, R., Tang, H., Wang, X., Bowers, J., Paterson, A., Lisch, D. Finding and comparing syntenic regions among Arabidopsis and the outgroups papaya, poplar and grape: CoGe with rosids, Plant Phys 148 (2008), pp. 1772–1781.
Tools Used in CoGe
- Altschul SF, Gish W, Miller W, Myers EW, Lipman DJ (1990) Basic local alignment search tool. Journal of Molecular Biology 215:403-410
- Schwartz S, Kent WJ, Smit A, Zhang Z, Baertsch R, Hardison RC, Haussler D, Miller W (2003) Human-mouse alignments with BLASTZ. Genome Research 13:103-7
- Thompson JD, Higgins DG, Gibson TJ (1994) CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple sequence alignment through sequence weighting, position-specific gap penalties and weight matrix choice. Nucl. Acids Res. 22:4673-4680
Genomes Used in CoGe
Unfortunately, due to the large number of genomes currently stored in CoGe, we cannot list all the references here. However, we are currently working on a system to automate the production of citations for searches. In the meantime, we urge you to find these citations on your own if you are to publish work based on data obtained from these genomes in addition to citing CoGe.