Web Application Documentation
Top Menu Bar
- Search Search CoGe's database to identify organisms, genomes, experiments, notebooks, and user groups
- My Data Manage your genomes, experiments and notebooks. Upload new data and metadata. View analysis history.
- My Account View account details. Upload new user icon.
- OrganismView Search and get an overview of an organism and its genomic information
- CoGeBlast Blast against any number of organisms using CoGe's Blast interface (supports Blast, and BlastZ)
- FeatView Search for genomic features by name or description
- SynMap Generate syntenic dotplots of any two genomes
- SynFind Identify syntenic regions against any set of genomes given a gene in one genome
- GEvo Compare multiple genomic regions using a variety of sequence comparison algorithms for high-resolution analysis to quickly identify patterns of genome evolution
- LoadExperiment Load experimental quantitative, polymorphism, or alignment data for a genome in CoGe
- LoadGenome Add your own genome for use with CoGe's various tools
Additional CoGe Pages
- CodeOn Tool for generating amino acid use charts binned by GC content of CDS sequences. Generated for a list of organisms or genomic features
- FastaView Generate Fasta sequences of multiple genomic features
- FeatList CoGe's tool for managing list of genomic features
- GenomeMap Visually map genomic features to their genomic locations
- GenomeView CoGe's interactive Genome Browser (also known as EPIC-CoGe)
- MatrixView View alignment scoring matrices.
- QuotaAlign Screen syntenic blocks based on expected coverage
- SeqView Generate a Fasta sequence of a genomic region
- SynMap3D Visualize whole genome synteny across three genomes
- tRNAView Search for tRNAs in genomes and genomic sequence
Linking to CoGe
Since CoGe's tools are all web-based, it is easy to make URLs that link directly into CoGe's applications with specific genomic regions and data pre-loaded. This is useful for other web-based applications and pre-computed datasets.